"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature can not do without." ~Confucius

Friday, May 4, 2012

Songs and Learning - Shout-Out to "Letter Factory"

Neither you or I are strangers to the fact that learning information by song is immensely helpful in memorizing that information. And, I'm sure your kids have learned or are learning the "ABC" song... but I thought I'd give a shout-out to this fabulous DVD:
"The Letter Factory" produced by Leap Frog.

I thank the two ladies who recommended this to me way back when (both are named Nancy, so thank you Nancy! x2...). It is fun, meaningful and very focused on learning letters... and the little song that goes with each letter and its sound can still be heard throughout my house on any given day.

So, if you're child is learning their alphabet, check out this great DVD and start singing the famous tune, brought to you by the Leap Frog Company... and a sampling below by little-man K:


Happy letter-learning (and singing)! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment